Saturday, June 19, 2010

Celebrate

~Supplies~



*PSP - any version (I use 10)

*Scrapkit of choice - The kit I've used is from Sarah, at Pimp My Tags With Scraps"!
called "Celebrate!

and can be purchased for a VERY low price at

*Tube of choice - I've used the gorgeous work of
Greg
Andrews which can be purchased at
UYA.
See his work


*Font of choice - I've used Pussycat

*.





~♥~Let's Begin~♥~



open a stamp frame from the kit

do not resize yet.

select inside each section(press shift key)

and tap inside each one.

selections/flot/defloat/invert

paste a paper of choice

press delete on it now after you have it

where you need it

paste a close up tube as new layer

duplicate,mirro tube

erase off overhang

effects,xero/radience

slide the opacity setting to 69%

open the blue star border element

place it at bottom inside stamp frame

add some buttons and bows

sparklies and other elements

add your main tube,place it far left.

effects/xero/radience.

set layer to multiply.

add your artist's copyrights and your name.


~I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.~

No comments: