Saturday, June 19, 2010

Biker Babe



~Supplies~

eyecandy 4 gradient glow



*PSP - any version (I use 10)


*Scrapkit of choice - The kit I've used is by Sarah&TammyKat,
called "Biker Babes"

and can be purchased for a VERY low price from

*Tube of choice - I've used the gorgeous work of
Keith
Garvey which can be purchased at
MPT.

*Font of choice -

See his work







~♥~Let's Begin~♥~



Open the purple gel frame from kit(Sarah's Part)

image duplicate,close original.

image canvas size 600x600,tap inside frame/modify

expand by 2/selections smooth by 10 on both parts

invert selection,paste the purple blocked paper as new layer.

on paper now,press delete,arrange,send to bottom.

selections/none

repeat this with a tube of choice.

I duplicated my tube and only erased off the left part.

add the resized chicken wire fencing

add the resized bike place right bottom

add your un-resized stack of tires to left

add the word art/image resize 80% and rotate 45 left

add any other elements of choice and save it!

add your name & Copyrights

Plugins used were eyecandy 4 gradient glow only on word art.


~I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.~

No comments: