Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snow Bunnie



This tutorial was written for those

that have a semi-working knowledge of ·PaintShop Pro·


Supplies Needed·


Mask
and overlays of choice

I am using the awesome work of Rion Vernon,


You must have a license to use his work from CILM.

See his work Here.

Kit:Snow Bunny by Designs by Sarah

at



Can be purchased affordably at PMTWS.



Let's open a mask and paper of choice,add paper

as a new layer,then load your mask

layers merge group,and I added an overlayer to my mask
by microferk Designs

and then colorized to match my tag.

then i added the pink flower element,resized once by 95%

adjust,sharpness,3 times

add the snow princess tab and place top center of

masked overlay.

adjust,sharpen again

add the silver snoflake element and repeat re size then sharpen.

it gives it a more glittery look.

now add my main tube and shadowed it like always

added a name and my copyrights.

and finally saved it as a png file

No comments: