Saturday, November 20, 2010

Brrr



This tutorial was written for those

that have a semi-working knowledge of ·PaintShop Pro·


Supplies Needed·

tubes and kit
masks of choice


I am using the awesome work of TooshToosh,
(Free Image)

You must have a license to use his work from TooshToosh.

See his work Here.

Kit:Brr by Designs by Sarah

at



Can be purchased affordably at PMTWS.



open tubes of choice,add as new layer to a 600x600 canvas

resize each layer to 80%

I am using a free tube set from TooshToosh,so

there was a snow background i am using

I loaded a mask on this layer

then merged group

and added the tree,
a metal snowflake

the swirled glitter from kit

add the brr element and placed in front of my bear tube

I also added Sarah's name to the north pole sign hehe

now just add copyrights and save.

Yes this was a short n simple tut.

But there are endless possibilities

No comments: