Friday, August 13, 2010

Starilicious


~Supplies~

Template by me is below this tutorial

*PSP - any version (I use 10)

*Scrapkit of choice - The kit I've used is ,
called "Starlicious"

and can be purchased for a VERY low price at

*Tube of choice - I've used the gorgeous work of
Keith
Garvey which can be purchased at
MPT.
Please don't use without a license.

*See his Work
However,the tube I am using was a private commission for Graphic Groupies

*.



~♥~Let's Begin~♥~



Open my template,no resizing needed,it's 600x600

merge the 3 bars visible only,while other layers

are hidden.select all,float,defloat,invert.

open a light color paper,paste as new layer

press delete on paper now,select none.

repeat this for the center circle,but use a closeup tube instead.

repeat previous steps on a button/brad using a smaller tube

effects,xero/radience,porclaine.

layers merge visible only.

place the pink metal star on top,duplicate,mirror

add your main tube layer and place it right of main center circle

add some effects if you like.

I only used a slight drop shadow.

I ended up not using my chrome word art

in the end,it looked really bad to me.

add your name,and your artist's copyright and save your tag.

~I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.~

No comments: