Saturday, August 14, 2010

Drop N Tan


*PSP - any version (I use 10)

Font of choice

Filter: Eyecandy 4,gradient glow(optional)

*Elements - The pack I've used is from Pimp My Tags With Scraps,

*Elements of choice - The kit I've used is from Pimp My Tags With Scraps,
*Elements - The pack I've used is from Pimp My Tags With Scraps,

and can be purchased for a VERY low price at

*Tube of choice - I've used the gorgeous work of
Elias
Chatoudis which can be purchased at
MPT.
Please don't use without a license.

*See his Work

*.



~♥~Let's Begin~♥~



Let's make a transparent image,600x600

Open the alphas of choice,resize as needed

place them staggered,up n down.

layers merge visible.

go to filters/plugins/eyecandy 4

glass.

apply these settings


your only changing the main settings

then hit random seed 3 times.

color of glass,white

now just add your main tube of choice,and put

behind the 3d text. add a slight shadow.

add copyrights and save.

~I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.~

No comments: