Saturday, July 24, 2010

Simply Sandi


Join the fun Here
*PSPJ - any version (I use 10)
Plugins,Penta Dot n Cross
Xero/radience

*Scrapkit of choice - The kit I've used is from Chili Designs,

and can be purchased for a VERY low price at

 *Tube of choice - I've used the gorgeous work of

Sandi Baker which can be purchased at
Please don't use without a license.

*See Sandi's Work

*.



~♥~Let's Begin~♥~



Open the frame cluster,using the freehand selection tool

trace around just in center of frame

then release,selections invert,

paste your tube layer

arrange the tube as you need to see wolves faces.

effects,color dot,255/4

duplicate,adjust blur,set at 2

then effects,xero/radience,random setting

set top layer to soft light.

add your name using a nice script font.


layers merge visible only

add your copyright,

I save as transparent png so my tags will

look good on any background color.

I normally match the copyright color

to a color from tag.

No comments: